
We made it to the sheetrocking stage of the basement project - this is a sight I didn't think I'd ever see! The sheetrockers hung all the drywall in the whole basement yesterday. I took Alayna down there this morning when she woke up, and she says "Look, they put walls up there" pointing to the ceiling. She was also very excited that her future room has a closet and wants to keep going down to see it. I'm sure she's imagining all the cute clothes and shoes that will one day fill it!
2 comments:
Super cute blog so far. You must have been busy getting all those pictures and comments on. It's cute though. I think I like blogging so much because it's kind of like keeping a journal, which I am otherwise quite terrible at. Let's keep in touch more now that you have internet at home.
I am so proud of your progress down there. You are an inspiration to all of us.
Post a Comment