
The kids on Easter Sunday. I know that was over a month ago, but still, it's cute.

Isaac at the volcano in St. George. He's growing up too fast!

Alayna just being cute.

Eli is over 7 months old now. Time flies when you're sleep deprived!

This is my new favorite picture of my kids. Kinda disgusting, but so funny!

Isaac playing ball. He's a Muckdog this year and it's machine pitch. Those balls get hurled at these little kids pretty fast, but he's a slugger and can hit it almost every time up to bat!

The famous Eli freak-out face. He opens his mouth so big and starts shaking when he gets excited. He was getting ready to eat some sweet potato mush in this picture, thus the eager anticipation.

He rolls/scoots everywhere nowdays and can end up in the strangest places!

Just thought I'd throw in a picture of the delicious lunch I made the other day. This was a tortilla before I got my hands on it.

Eli has one tooth on the bottom and one more just about to break through. Those teeth are driving the poor kid crazy but they are so cute!
And here is Isaac hitting the ball at his first game. This was the first game of the season and his first time at bat with the pitching machine. He's a natural!
9 comments:
I love the tongue picture, so cute. And I just realized watching that video that Isaac really does run funny. It is those short little legs. But, he sure can hit.
Whatever a Muckdog is exactly, I'll never know. But Isaac sure is a good one! That I know for sure!
Cute kids!
Yeah! I love pics! Wow - Isaac has great timing! He runs so cute too!
I love all the pics. I'm impressed Eli isn't freaking out with you prying his mouth open, I'm sure my boys wouldn't hear of it. It's nearly impossible for me to get a look at their teeth (they each have 2). And I too love the tongue picture, it's silly and isn't that what being a kid is all about.
Lots of fun pictures. What cute kids you have!
man u are good at capturing cute moments! by the time i grab my camera the tongues would be back in!
Isaac may be little but he is a fierce batter! Great pics- you're mighty cute little Wardles.
So maybe one day you and I can talk tortillas. I might have some helpful hints.:)
Love the pictures! Can't wait to see you all! I will be there for sure on the 26th- let me know what I can bring.
Post a Comment