All right, people. Tomorrow is THE event. The one we've been waiting all year for. The biggest, the baddest, the awesomest place to be in the entire world: the annual Pumpkin Fest! Oh yes, it's that time again. And this year, our pumpkins are going to blow the competition away! Our small pumpkin weighs in at a whopping xxx pounds (I can't tell you it's true weight, just in case we have some Pumpkin Fest spies lurking on this blog) while the large one is just a few pounds shy of xxx. So, all you other sad, sorry little neighborhood pumpkin patch pumpkins that will be at the park tomorrow, look out. Our pumpkins could eat your pumpkins for breakfast. You have been warned.
5 comments:
Love it! YAY!!! GFo team Wardle!
Boo-Yah! Go Wardles!
I don't know... I think your pumpkin should be the one quivering on its vine. I am sure I weigh more than it, T-Day is coming and I loves me that pum'kin pie! Chomp! Chomp!
Oh Sterling, how wrong you are. Unless you've gained a lot of weight since we saw you last, and I'm talking like 200 pounds of weight, then I'm pretty sure our pumpkin weighs more than you. Silly boy.
Alright... your pumpkin weighs more than me, rolls down old main faster than me and could probably beat me at Monopoly, but I'll bet it can't... well, I guess your pumpkin beats me in just about any way I can think. But can it tie its own shoes? That's right! Who's the the tough guy now? pun'kin head! You just going to sit and grimace on the porch? You bet those rocks hurt your feet! You better just stay back at home. I'll be over here where people that KNOW how to tie their shoes will be.
Post a Comment