I would be called Lazy Girl and Laundry would be my arch enemy, along with his diabolical sidekick, Grocery Shopping With Children. Laundry and Grocery Shopping would constantly thwart my glorious plans to sit in my comfy, albeit scroungy, recliner reading books and eating cashews all day long. Poor Lazy Girl, always having to get up and deal with that evil Laundry and Grocery Shopping. She has it rough, especially on Mondays.
OK, there's my time waster for the day. Back to Laundry.
Baby trey
14 years ago
9 comments:
The only thing in the world better than a cashew is a chocolate-covered cashew. Except maybe a bacon-wrapped cashew, but I'm not man enough to try that yet.
I was with ya until you combined fried pork fat with salted nuts. I would, however, love to eat a chocolate caramel cashew cluster right about now.
Do you think you would consider teaming up with "Mrs. Distractable"? I'm sure with our combined forces we could achieve total ineffectiveness.
You are hilarious! There is nothing wrong with taking a break now and than - I do it more than I should.
I think I am that superhero??
Are you sure you're not Erma Bombeck? Your one liners could be a NY best seller!
Diabolical . . .Glorious . . .Scroungy . . .this is fun reading - -I hope you take more time to waste soon, I like this kind of adventure.
You're my hero Lazy Girl!
You are so great! I love reading your blog!
We are "laundry hating soul sisters".
Post a Comment