Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Isaac!

I can't believe my baby boy is 4 years old! We had a fabulous dinosaur party complete with a "pin the pterodactyl in the sky" game, caveman headbands, and 9 insane 4-year-olds destroying my house. I had all these fun dinosaur games planned, and things went pretty well for the first half hour. Then they all turned on me. Some were wrestling WWF style, some were jumping off the bunk beds onto the floor, and others preferred to use the caveman clubs (a.k.a. baseball bats) to smack one another. The only time it was remotely calm was the 11.5 seconds it took them to eat their cupcakes. It was madness. Isaac had a blast, though, which is what matters most. There will be no friend party next year, however. These kinds of events take at least two years to recover from!

2 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

You are a brave woman. I'm glad you made it through. At least you got cute pictures. Priceless.

Taylor Family said...

I cannot believe he is 4 years old. He's going to be in kindergarten before you know it. Crazy! Caveman party...I love it!