So my poor little Isaac is conviced that in order to really be 4 years old, he must also be 4 feet tall. Every article of clothing he wears has to say "4T" or he won't wear it because it's not for 4 year olds. He only wants to play with toys that say "4 + years" on them. He's a little stuck on this number 4 business. When he woke up yesterday, he was so excited that he'd gotten a good night's sleep because he knows that when you sleep in your own bed all night and don't bother mom, it makes you big and stong. He hurried and measured himself to see if he'd hit the 4 foot mark yet. He hadn't. So, he ran into the kitchen to get a giant drink of water, thinking that might help. It didn't. In desperation, he bolted to the closet to get his snow boots, positive that those would give him the boost he needed. Nope. This is becoming a morning ritual for him, and is pretty comical and sad at the same time. I don't have the heart to tell him that, given his genetic make up, he probably won't be 4 feet tall for a while.
Baby trey
14 years ago
6 comments:
I love it Erika! YOu and Issaac crack me up!
I think this is by far the funniest blog entry I've ever read. His poor face in that picture, he's trying so hard to be 4 feet tall. Poor guy, he'll get there some day, but then he'll want to be 7 feet tall. There's no winning.
Oh I love that. I should have tried all those things when I was young...maybe I would be a little taller than 5'3 1/2" now! (:
For sure call when you come and we will play with you guys...what are the dates?
When he was at my house yesterday he didn't want to let Nathan play the fishing game with him and Jacob because the box says 3+ and Nathan is not 3. What a funny kid.
Cute cute blog! I'm so glad I found out about yours as well. It will be fun to keep in touch! Your family is ADORABLE!
That's the problem with having such a smart kid. He really has always been such a smarty pants, I just love it! How is little Alayna feeling? Hope she is a thousand times better.
Post a Comment