I am so tired of winter! Alayna is going on day number 6 with a fever, I have a cold, and Isaac is literally bouncing off the walls in boredom. He is getting pretty sick of being the only healthy one in the house. Jason took him to Arctic Circle last night to give him a little break from us sickies, so that was nice. I blame everything on the month of February and the horrible snow and cold we are still cursed with. Why is it that summer seems to last like 2 months around here, and we have 10 months of winter. It's just not right! If anyone has any good ideas about how to keep your 4 year old busy and happy while cooped up in the house, I'd love to hear them!
2 comments:
I am with you Erika! I am soooooo sick of Winter! I think I have perminant freezer burn! Please let the sunshine come. I think Keanon has been sick for the last three months!
I hear ya! Except for me, I'm tired of the winter the day after Christmas. Sorry I haven't called you yet, Paige has come down with the stomach flu for the first time. I've been puked all over twice today. I hope it ends soon, then I'll call you. Hope you guys are feeling better.
Post a Comment