Isaac was spotlighted in Primary for the very first time yesterday. As a new Sunbeam, he was very proud of all the attention he was getting, but you'd never know it. Standing up at the front of the Primary room, the boy never cracked a smile. He looked as solemn and sober as a death row inmate, which made him look even more adorable and hilarious to those of us watching. Here's his stats: Favorite color - orange, favorite food - fish, favorite movie - Land Before Time, favorite sport - baseball, favorite hobby - playing with Hot Wheels cars. 
Sunday morning, Alayna woke up with a killer hairdo. Her pigtails pointed strait up to the sky, the little devil! I wanted her to wear a new dress to church, and she threw a fit unlike any I've ever seen before. She was trying to tear the dress off and kept screaming for her "regular dress." I guess she's not a fan of change, or cherries (it was one of those cherry dresses from Gymboree). I thought she'd give it up once we got to church, but no. She never did get over it and was still complaining when we got home. Girls!
3 comments:
Yeah, I hear ya with the "girl fits" but I've never had a boy to know if it's greener on the other side. Paige throws fits about everything now! Sometimes I wish her personality was a little more like her dad's instead of so feisty like me.
That is Hilarious! GOtta Love girls. Keanon does get a little moddy when I don't let him pick out what he is going to wear. I am hoping that it is just a stage of his"showing independence" and not a true opinion on what he wears!
Hey Check out th eHomage to USU on my Blog! It is still a work in progress tho!
Post a Comment