Monday, March 10, 2008

Sunny St. George?

So, I have been looking forward to my week long trip to St. George for a month now. We are finally here, and I'm freezing! The sun refuses to come out from behind the clouds and there is a cool breeze blowing constantly. It's not really that cold outside, compared to Herriman anyway, but I only packed short sleeved shirts and capris, so I'm definitely not warm. We just got here yesterday, and it was pretty nice when we arrived. Hopefully today is just weird and tomorrow will be 75 degrees, just like I've been dreaming about for weeks. My kids keep complaining about the cold, too, which is funny because they don't really complain at home where it's bitter cold. Still, even with the chilly 65 degree temps, I am enjoying being here. We've already gone shopping, out to lunch, for a nice walk, and to the park. I love St. George!

3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

I wish I were there too. Every time it gets cold here, I just want to pack up and head down south. Hope you have a fun week. Are you down there with the kids by yourself?

Anonymous said...

I talked to Jay last night and he is lonely without you guys! I hope you have a great week and good luck trying to get a St.George tan! I am sure it will warm up soon!

Kristin Sokol said...

Eubank says it will be nice in St. George. Hold out and stay positive it will happen.

We fed Jason last night in exchange for his help moving a dresser down-stairs. The preparations for the new baby have officially began.

Have a good time. Be sure to eat at Jack-in-the-box even though it just isn't that good.