I've been tagged a few times, so I guess I'll take some time to respond. This one is the first word that comes to mind.
1. Where is your cell phone? on the entertainment center
2. Your hair? ponytail (always)
3. Work? mom
4. Your father? Brad
5. Your favorite thing? my kids
6. Your dream last night? aliens (what the heck?).
7.Your favorite drink? Jason's homemade smoothies.
8.Your favorite car? Hotwheels (they never break down).
9.Room you're in? Master Bedroom
10. Your fear? fevers and needles
11. What do you want to be in 10 years? A mom of 4 or 5 (with no mental breakdown).
12.Who did you hang out with last night? Jason's family (like most Sundays)
13. What you're not good at? cooking
14. Muffin? Poppyseed
15. One of your wish list items? a finished and fully furnished basement
16. Where you grew up? St. George
17. Last thing you did? Answered the phone.
18.What are you wearing? Brown pants and a red button up.
19. What aren't you wearing? toe nail polish
20. Your pet? horrible black cat (he's the devil)
21.Your computer? free
22.Your life? happy
23. Your mood? cleaning mood
24. Missing? warm weather
25.What are you thinking about right now? what to make for dinner
26. Your car/truck? GMC Jimmy
27. Your summer? Can't wait!
28. Your relationship status? married
29.Your favorite color? Blue
30. When was the last time you really laughed with meaning? Yesterday during RS (funny lesson)
31. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday during Sacrement Meeting (bore my testimony)
32. School? Go Aggies!
33. Least favorite weather? wind, rain, snow, and anything below 60 degrees
34. Soup? Ham and wild rice
35. Movie? don't see 'em
I guess I'll go ahead and tag my sister-in-laws, Kristin and Leslie.
Baby trey
14 years ago
5 comments:
Hey Erika! So I created a blog and I posted some pics for Jay to see of the girls. I heard about your baby girl and I hope that she is doing better. Anyway I hope you can see the blog, I don't know how to leave a link yet.
Okay Erika, did you read my last blog post? How the heck do you get a cute blog background? How did you get yours? I'm a lam-o so please help me.
Erika I love the blog decorations!
It looks great. CAN'T wait to see you!
Your blog looks great. I'd been meaning to e-mail the site that walked me through it, but I guess you figured it out. I love it!
Hi Erika, I stumbled onto your blog it was fun to see what you have been up to. It's funny that we live so close but only see eachother at Smith's. Hope to see you there soon....
You can see our family blog at www.maxfieldbloggers.blogspot.com
Post a Comment