Sunday, March 2, 2008

Swiss Miss

I dressed Alayna in this little Swiss dress for church today. The dress was mine when I was little, and now it fits her perfectly. She was pretty hesitant to wear it at first, but once the compliments came rolling in, she was more than happy to show off her "flower dress." Now if only she had enough hair to braid (or do anything with, for that matter) how cute would this be!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture. It brings back memories of you and Emilie in wearing it. I'm glad I remebered to give it to you before she got too big for it. I like your blog too. What a woman!!

Taylor Family said...

I love the cute dress. Michelle brought one back for me from her mission. I'm just waiting for Paige to grow a little so she can fit into it. Sometimes I worry that she might be a little person. NO offense to little people!