

Sorry for the fuzzy pictures - I just took them with my camera!
Boy!!! Yes, we are having another boy and I'm so excited! My kids have been saying boy all along, and I was kind of thinking girl, so it looks like they have a little more intuition than I do. I am actually very relieved to be having a boy. Isaac and Alayna both desperately wanted a brother so they're happy. And I was a little intimidated at the thought of having to do two girls hair before church, paint two sets of toe nails before every outing, and keep up with two shop-a-holics. Boys have a lot fewer accessories to have to worry about and are much less high maintenance. I am thrilled!!!
My due date was changed to September 28, so that's also very exciting. I know it's only 4 days earlier, but 4 days seems like an eternity when you're at the end of your pregnancy! Everything on the ultrasound looked great and just as it should, so I'm feeling much more calm now. I've been a bit on the paranoid side with this one, and it's nice to see that things are looking so fabulous. Now we just need to get through the summer and we'll be home free!
9 comments:
Yeah! Congrats on another boy! I love my boys!!
I can't wait to meet little Slimy Teeth! Congrats. I hope he has chubby cheeks.
No, I'm voting for Chubby Cheeks. :) It was fun to talk to you today, I'm excited to get together next weekend.
Oh erika I am So excited for you! Keep in touch with everything and hang in there with these last few months. (:
Congrats on the boy! I love the ultrasound pic, those things are sooooo cool!
How cool! I know you wanted a boy(it sounds like everyone wanted a boy)--congrats! I can't wait to see him.
YIPPEE!! That's the best! Congratulations! You make cute kids so I know he'll be darling!
Congratulations Erica! I'm so happy for you! I love ultrasound pics- isn't it funny how excited we get over a shadowy sillouette? But we do!
Yeah! How exciting! You are so lucky! I will call you about GTU in July!I'm excited for you and your basement too- it looks awesome!
Post a Comment