This is a shot from the family room, looking down the hallway into the toy room. Yes, a whole room dedicated to toys!! Sure beats the toy "closet" we had before!
Isaac's room and awesomely huge closet. He loves his closet!
This is my fabulous family room.OK, here are the long awaited pictures of my basement as an almost finished project. Now all we have to do is move the kids down and furnish it! Their toys are now in the new toy room and out of my living room forever, and that is really all that matters. The kids love it and are constantly going down and running in circles in the big empty living room. Who needs toys when they have all this space to run and frolic!!! Bottom line is I love my basement and all the hardworking people who helped to create it. The only downside is now I have twice the house to clean! Oh well, small price to pay! Love it!!!
7 comments:
I am so excited, for you, that your basement is finished! That is so awesome!
What a huge project-it looks great though!
I've seen better.
Very nice! Now you have a place to lock the kids away and take a nap during the afternoon. I'm sure you wish!
I love the carpet and paint colors! So now you have lots of rooms to furnish. What are you going to do with your upstairs room that used to house toys? The Family room is huge! Congrats that it is done! House projects take forever and make the house a constant mess! Enjoy
That's awesome! It looks great!
ha ha I just found your blog through Diana's and now I see we have the same background...hmmm...does this mean I have to change mine? Love the basement pics - CONGRATS! So wonderful I'm sure to have it done!
Post a Comment