Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Organization

I am really looking forward to organizing the toys in the basement. The one thing I'm kinda OCD about is my kids toys. There is a place for everything and everything in it's place, and I can't wait to find a home for all the random toys we have. So now that the basement is done, the real fun begins!!!

5 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

get a life!

Di said...

Congrats on your new basement! I know it sounds ridiculously shallow- but having more space really does make life better.

Chrystal said...

Can I come? Organization is my 'thang' too haha!

Sheryl said...

Just make sure your kids can put it away too. You don't want to be forever putting their toys away in your specific spots. Not that I speak from too much experience, but I have seen what my siblings have been through with there kids. Have fun organizing you nut!

Dan said...

You should get a couple hundred feet of bungee cord, then attach each toy to the shelf where it goes. Then the kids can take the toys out to play with them, and when they're done, they just snap back into place.