I have taken some fun pictures lately but haven't had a chance to get them on the blog. So, I thought I'd go out of my comfort zone and attempt to make a slideshow. As it turns out, it's really not that hard! So, enjoy our latest summer pictures and be assured that now that the warm weather is here, there will me many more fun outdoor pics to come.
Oh, and for those of you who are wondering if I ever got my cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes, I did and it was as fabulous as I remember. I bought myself two of them and thoroughly enjoyed every bite! There really is no better way to spend $4 than on a personal sized bundt cake. So go forth, my friends, and eat cake!
3 comments:
Great pictures! The acid-like fade really freaked me out at first, though. I thought my screen was flipping out.
Mmm... Bundt cake...
Cute pics Erika! Look at you with your fancy slide-show! Man, I need to step it up a notch.
Adorable pictures! Yeah for bundt cake outings! You are so fun...
Post a Comment