#1. Take a picture of your sinkWell, this is the one area in my home that is generally clean. I can't stand having dishes in the sink, so they are pretty much always done and my sink is pretty much always freshly Cometed. Good thing I didn't have to show the countertop!



#2 Take a picture of the toilet
This is the toilet in my kids bathroom upstairs. Notice the empty toilet paper roll on the floor and the empty roll on the holder. I've never been good at replacing toilet paper, so if you come to our house, you'd better bring your own :)

#3 Picture of laundry room

#3 Picture of laundry room
Ours is new and clean and uncluttered, for now.
Cleaning the fridge and pantry are my next projects, I just decided!

#5 Picture of kids and husband at this very moment
Isaac is trying to show me a fly on the ceiling and Alayna is playing with an empty garbage can. Yes, it sounds like we live in a dung heap, doesn't it? Jason, lucky boy, is still at work for another hour.

Isaac is trying to show me a fly on the ceiling and Alayna is playing with an empty garbage can. Yes, it sounds like we live in a dung heap, doesn't it? Jason, lucky boy, is still at work for another hour.

#6 Picture of my favorite shoes.
I love these shoes! I bought them in Tijuana when I was on a trip with my friends. They are about 8 years old and not at all comfortable, but they were like 4 bucks and they remind me of how much fun I had that summer hanging out with my girls!
#7 Favorite Room
Definitely the downstairs livingroom. It's cool, it's roomy, there's a giant TV, and it's usually clean. There are toys on the floor today, of course, but really, it's usually clean.
#8 My closet
I just cleaned out my closet and it still looks cluttered. UGH!!!
#9 Picture of my dream vacation
Well, I'm not very good at downloading pictures off the web, so I'll just tell you about my dream vacation. I have been to Europe and seen all the castles and eaten the chocolate, but I would love to do that again. I would also like to go to some desert island somewhere and sit on the beach and just veg. Never done that, but I think I'd like it.
#10 Picture of me


I would make the excuse that since this was an "as is" tag, I din't have a chance to put make-up on or fix myself up at all, but who are we kidding. I never wear make-up or fix myself up at all. I'd like to take this opportunity to appologize to those who have to look at me on a daily basis. I am also accepting donations for those who would like me to get Lasik so I can lose the nerdy glasses.
I would like to tag both Sarahs. I want to see your remodel, Sarah B. and your new place Sarah T. Get on it!!!





7 comments:
How fun! I love your basement too and you really are a clean lady!! Look at everything!! You're also very hard on yourself - I think you have a gorgeous smile and really great skin...Hope you have a great weekend!
Oh Erika- your house looks great and so do you! And since when has wearing glasses been nerdy? Oh, well yes that's true. Glasses are pretty geeky. But you look super smart.
Don't be so hard on yourself, your house is always clean. At least you didn't have to take a picture of the play room.
Oh girl!! I would go back to Europe in a heartbeat just for the chocolate alone. ART? what art? Give me buttery, flaky croissants stuffed with chocolate! Yummy!
Seriously Adeli, I gained like 15 pounds in the two weeks I was there. I had an ice cream with every meal, chocolate bars bigger than my arm, and pastry to make the head spin. To this day I still have a hard time eating nasty old Hershey's, but ya know, I do it anyway! So, when are we going?
Okay- who made you do this tag? Yeah- your house looks amazing. (believe me I would give anything just to HAVE a house), but seriously your doing great. You look great and your family is adorable. ENJOY!
I can't believe you and your sparkling clean place. I wish mine looked that good right after I've cleaned it well. It looks awesome for no preparation. Type A. I loved the shoes from Mexico :) It made me smile to see them. I just got rid of mine before we moved here.
Post a Comment