Now that we are expecting our third child, I've been looking around for a new stroller to fit our growing family. I came upon this beauty on KSL. Would my kids be riding in style or what!


Stadium seating, a large canopy overhead, and giant wheels speckled with stars. I, for one, find this to be the Rolls Royce of strollers. Just you wait until I be cruisin' the neighborhood with this bad boy! Your kids will be so begging me for rides as I go for my morning jog with the little ones. The only thing missing would be streams trailing from the handbar, but we figure we can custom make that feature ourselves. Only the biggest and the best for us Wardles!
12 comments:
you go girl!!!!
Just remember to rotate the kids. Only the lead dog on a dogsled gets a change of scenery.
Too Funny! I can't wait to see you push that thing!
its even aggie blue!
It looks very collapable. I bet it folds up really nice and fits very snuggly in any car trunk.
What a find.
So I just checked back on KSL and this thing is like 400 bucks! No Way!!! I guess I'll just have to keep dreaming about such a fine piece of craftsmanship and stick to looking at the boring old Graco's. Too bad, because I think this one is big enough to give all the parents rides as well. I could have charged a dollar per stroll around the block and made some extra cash.
http://www.bergdesign.net/sixseatr.htm
One question: does each the seats/pod eject individually, Top Gun like, in case of emergency? If not, then it's definitely not worth $400.00. If it DOES, well...it's a keeper.
I just don't think I'd want to be the one pushing that ride. I think it should be motorized (and go fast)--the mom should have a seat to.
If only Erika, if only...
Ya, I'm with you. $400 is too much, 399 maybe but not a dollar more! Too bad, what a sweet ride! haha
can you say "Redneck"?
now the only thing you need is plastic deer on your front lawn.
Post a Comment