Elias Bradley WardleBorn Saturday October 4th at 5:56 pm
Weighing in at 8 lbs 1 oz
20 inches long
Look at all that hair!!! Isaac was bald until he was 2 and Alayna only had a little bit, but this kid has some beautiful, albeit crazy dark locks.
The whole Wardle clan. Oh my goodness, I have three kids! Now what do I do?
Elias with his adoring fans. Isaac and Alayna are the most attentive, helpful, smothering siblings a baby could ask for.
He's a big fan of his tongue. He doesn't so much like bathing, diaper changes, being undressed, or eating for that matter. But his tongue, now that's fun!
I wanted to show off his hair and his awesome chin dimple, but you can't see the dimple real well. Trust me, though, he has a very pronounced chin dimple and it is so stinkin' cute! Look out ladies! We have another Wardle Casanova on our hands!By the way, for all those of you who participated in our "Guess the Baby Stats" contest, the winner is Dearie!!!!! My good friend Deirdra was only off by one ounce and one hour. Spooky close, Dearie. Sorry about the name, but my kids already have a cousin named Jacob and Deirdra Wardle doesn't sound great for a boy, or girl for that matter.
20 comments:
He is pretty freakin' cute. The hair is absolutely darling. By the way, I totally won the baby arrival stat contest. I'll forgive you for not naming him Deirdra or Jake :) Glad it went well and you are home!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you and I can't believe how AMAZING you look for just having had a baby!
Enjoy your honeymoon with this new baby. :O)
He is so cute, I can't stand it. We make some adorable babies in this family :o). I love his name too. I always wanted you to name him Eli.
He is so cute! I love the hair. I'm glad everything went well and that he's finally here. I was beginning to feel for ya... I got to have all mine 2 or 3 weeks early;)
Cute kid! Actually all of them are cute. I'm guessing he's going to have that hair turn blonde by Spring (or loose most of it). So now I want to hear the post-pregnancy pros and cons.
Oh my goodness Erika! He is adorable! What a beautiful boy. And that hair IS AWESOME. I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations Wardles!
Wow! You guys make CUTE babies! Sheesh! I just wanna cuddle him so tight! Congratulations! Welcome to the world little Elias! His hair and nose and every inch I could see is just perfect! Hooray! Happy Recovery...send your kiddos over soon! Clarissa loves company!!
Congratulations! He's really precious. Hope you're all coping well.
It was fun talking to you, you sounded like you were dong great. Wish I were there to bring you dinner to take the kids for awhile. Eli is so stinkin' cute!
Oh he is precious. The first thing I though was--that kid has got a lot of hair! How fun. I hope you are doing well. I'll give you a call in a couple weeks. Unless you need to chat--then call me. He's adorable--congrats!!
Contrats!!! I bet your glad to finally have him here. I love the name you chose. That hair is amazing. Now with three: take a deep breath, you'll need it in a few weeks. I am super happy for you guys!
So excited for you Erika-mostly that he is finally here and that you have your body back! Enjoy.
You DID it! YAY! I am so happy he is here. I love his little fauxhawk he is adorable! (: Congrats!
Hey Hun! Congrats on the cute baby! He has tons of cute dark hair! BTW, you do look good in those pics you posted! I will come visit you guys in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to see that baby! Hugs and Kisses for everyone!
CONGRATS he is soooooo cute! I love all his hair! I bet your dad feels so proud to share names! I just love your dad! Your family is pretty dang awesome! Your going to do great!
Yeah CSO's! Congratulations to you all! He is seriously cute. I hope you are doing well Erika and feeling good. Good Luck!!!
He is such a cutie!!
We are so happy for you guys!
Congrats Erika and Jason on your new little one!! He is adorable! I can't believe the hair!!! You have a beautiful family! I can' believe how much your kids have grown up. We should get together next time you guys are down or we come up. I has been too long! Glad everything went well!! You look awesome!!!!!
I think I can bump you up to twenty comments with this one. First, he really is a cute cute baby. Love the hair and esp the chin dimple. You'll have to keep that thing clean out or it'll be a milk trap it's so deep.
Second, congrats on not being pregnant any more. Remember to relish in how easy it is to roll over in bed and how wonderful it is to sleep on your tummy.
Third, all your kids look like Jason.
And twenty.
Post a Comment