Tonight was interesting. Eli has been very good about not peeing all over the place as little boys sometimes do. He's only peed with his diaper off twice, once over his head hitting the crib and once all over the wall. Well, tonight was a different story. I had the little guy's diaper off just letting him air out for a bit. He is a very sleepy baby and to keep him awake I sometimes lay him on the changing table in his birthday suit so he'll wake up enough to eat. He was laying there, so peaceful and calm, when I noticed a strange look on his face. I realized what was happening about a half second before it happened but was powerless to stop it. The most horrific stream of poop shot out and completely covered me, the changing table, and the newly cleaned carpet with the lovely stuff. I really had no idea that that much poop could come out of something that small! As I stood there in shock, the little stinker decided to lay his arm and hand in it, making it just that much more disgusting. I figured this would be a good time for a bath.
I got the tub all ready and went to collect the baby from Jason. In that brief few minutes, the older kids decided the baby bath would be a good place to put their leftovers from dinner. Just as I was about to lower Eli into the tub I noticed pizza crumbs and grease floating around, so I had to empty the tub and start over. I was holding Eli in my arms and thank heavens I had him facing outward, for at this point he went ahead and showered my kitchen floor with pee. That little boy has got some force behind his plumbing! It actually hit the kitchen table from clear over by the sink!
Once he was bathed, the floor was mopped, my clothes were changed, the carpet was cleaned, and the changing table pad removed to the laundry, my dear sweet baby put the finishing touches on the evening by puking down my shirt. Ah, the joys of motherhood!
Baby trey
14 years ago
10 comments:
Wow! That kid knows how to work it!
Yes, the joys of motherhood indeed.
Yikes, I am SO nervous to have a boy! I have heard all these nightmare spraying stories. I would have totally had a meltdown!
Don't you just love it. Some days are just like that and all you can do is laugh because if you don't you will end up bawling.
So your post is making me tad bit nervous to take care of 2 of these crazy wild little peeing machines! THe whole boy thing is so strange to me. Eli is absolutely adorable and so loved! THe first baby has it pretty easy with no siblings, they just get to bug the others for the rest of their lives! Your poop story is one to remember, cracks me up! You probably weren't laughing at the time. I'm going to come see you and the new addition for sure!
HILARIOUS- you have painted a perfect picture. Although you are not helping make me baby hungry!!!
That is hilarious. It makes me feel normal knowing that things like that happen to other moms and not just me.
Hmmm.... sleeping a lot, pooping on the carpet, peeing on the kitchen table, puking on you... sounds a lot like something a cat would do. Has Eli been possessed by the spirit of Devil cat?
Pictures! I want pictures! Seriously, did you not consider that you would be posting about this and stop to find the camera? Maybe Jason could have taken the pictures.
Could you reinact the scene?
Ha, ha, that makes me laugh! Very classic! Congrats on your new baby and happy family!
Post a Comment