
5 Things He Loves:
*Jaycee Carroll*Paul Milsap*Aggie Basketball*the NBA Stock Exchange website*calling into the "Guess the Score of the Jazz Game" radio contest
5 Things on his To Do List:
*check the NBA Stock Exchange website 20 times a day*call into the "Guess the Score of the Jazz Game" radio contest at least 2 times per game*sit in recliner and watch basketball while talking to brothers on the phone about the game*get ready for trip to Reno for the WAC basketball play-offs*become friends with Jaycee Carroll
5 Facts you May Not Know:
*Jason bought his first pair of sandals when he was 31*He can't sleep without his leg pillow*He makes a mean smoothie and orange julius-type drink*He buys floss in bulk*He's fabulous at every sport he plays, except basketball (ironic)
5 Favorite Treats:
*Swedish Fish*frozen Twinkies*7 layer bean dip*Red Cream Soda*Rice Krispie Treats
5 Places He's Lived:
*Riverton*Equador*Logan*St.George*Las Vegas
5 Quirky Things about Him:
*He spins things, like pillows and plates and books*He likes to replace the word "you" with the word "shoe" in many popular songs (for example, the U2 hit "With or Without You" is now "With or Without Shoes")*He can sleep in until 10:00 am and still manage to take a nap around 2 pm*He puts ketchup on eggs - I find that bizarre*He's quite self-conscious about having fluffy hair
Never a dull moment with Jason around. Go Aggies!!!
9 comments:
Well, If it means anything, I've never looked at Jason and thought, "Man, his hair is fluffy." Oh, and Erika, you should try ketchup on eggs, I do it all the time, it's good!
I too was a skeptic. But, now enjoy ketchup on my egs.
Tell Jason to also replace "girl" with "squrrel" in songs. That's my favorite game.
I love how his wife and kids is never mentioned in this post.
Almost time to go to Reno!
I always read the family blogs that are posted on Kara's blog site. Your kids are darling. I would Love to take that little baby and kiss his face off. He is so darling (I won't say cute) You have a beautiful family. Thanks for the fun reading
(Aunt) Melody
I have to be in the right mood, but ketchup on eggs isn't bad.
That's hilarious that Jason replaces the word "you" with "shoe". Andy replaces "girl" with "squirrel". They may have more in common than we realize. Scary.
I am so glad you buy floss in bulk. So do we, it's cheaper that way--yes we dental people have to purchase floss as well. I also like ketchup on eggs sometimes (usually it's salsa--but ketchup is pretty good too).
How cool to get to know him even better. You guys are good for each other ;)
What's great about this is that I know a lot of these things about my CSO (you know Snowcrest and all...) so great. I'm glad you appreciate him Erika. It was so fun to see you guys in December! Sad we didn't get pictures though...
Post a Comment