Saturday, February 7, 2009

We've Achieved Roll Over!

Eli is now 4 months old and has finally rolled over for the first time! He will now roll from tummy to back once a day, on his terms, when there is a toy being dangled over his head. He is one of those kids who likes what he likes and everything else can take a hike, but he sure is cute! Here are some of his 4 month stats:

Weight: 16 lbs 6 oz (79%)
Height: 26 in (86 %)
Skills: Drooling, smiling, singing to himself very loudly all day long, crying, sucking his fingers, kicking his legs, pulling hair, grabbing things, lifting one eyebrow.
Dislikes:Sleeping, tummy time, being put in his swing, long car rides
Likes: Isaac and Alayna, eating, taking baths, singing "Wheels on the Bus," people making faces at him, being held high in the air, chewing on things (preferable his thumb and sleeve), diaper changes, being at home, not sleeping.

Eli has been a fairly challenging baby up to this point. He is finally getting to be a pretty happy, fun kid during the day, although nights are still quite horrifying. He has a sweet, loving personality and I can tell he's going to be somewhat of a daredevil when he gets older and develops control over his movements. I love to watch him interact with his sibling and his dad and just adore the little stinker, even if I am completely physically exhausted. Like I said, it's been a challenging 4 months, but I wouldn't trade him for the world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He reminds me of another baby I used to know.Hint(name starts with an E)
That is a very cute picture of him.
Give him an extra hug and kiss for me.

Anonymous said...

How is my little buddy today?? He is so cute!