Monday, March 23, 2009

Catching Up

I realize it's been a long time since I last posted any profound, humorous, or otherwise mind-altering thoughts. I am teaching preschool this month and thus I have no extra brain cells left to put together anything interesting, reflective, or even coherent. So, here are some pictures of the past few weeks. A picture is a worth a thousand words anyway, right? And since my kids are so cute, these pictures are probable worth even more than that!Here is a random picture of Eli in his handsome church clothes. He can sit up like an old pro now! Notice the crazy bird hair.
Here he is in his Harley do-rag. It has a faux pony-tail in the back. Very biker sheek.

We went to Gardner Village with some friends of mine from high school. Sarah's little girl Paige and Jenni's little girl Kate are feeding the ducks and giant catfish with my own two offspring.


And here we are. Nearing our thirties and still awfully good looking!



Eli and his cousin Hailie. Hailie is my younger brother's little girl and lives in St. George, lucky kid!



The weather has been so nice so we ventured outside for a photo shoot. This is the only picture of Eli with his eyes open. Apparently he isn't used to direct sunlight just yet.

Eli and another cousin, Adam. Adam is 6 months older than Eli so they are bound to be great friend. Except that Adam is very calm and Eli kind of looks like the devil in this picture.


Bald spot. Enough said.


And here we are getting ready for Eli's first haircut. It's much overdue.
He wasn't quite sure about those scissors I was holding in my hand.

And here is the after. A nice little buzz to match his brother.


Hope you enjoyed our little photo journey through the last few weeks. Hopefully once preschool is over I can put together something worth reading, not just something worth looking at.

9 comments:

Sheryl said...

You do all look beautiful--as close to thirty as we are all getting! I miss you. Fun pictures.

Misty said...

love it.... he is tooo cute!

Chrystal said...

Are you kidding - BIKER SHEEK? You always write something worth reading! Your kids ARE sooo cute - I can't ever get enough pics! Keep 'em comin'!

Deirdra said...

Love all the pics. I noticed you have a bumbo. So tell me is it worth the money? I'm still in the considering stage. He's a handsome dude after the first haircut, although the bird do was kind of cute as well.

Aaron and Amber said...

I'm jealous you were able to get together with Jenny and Sarah. I bet that was fun with all of you!

Leslie said...

Wow, Wardles make CUTE kids! :0)

*kRiSti* said...

Eli and Hailie look like they could be twins!

Julie said...

Oh my goodness you have cute kids! I loved the pictures! You do look great!

Misty Moncur said...

I love that picture of Eli and Adam. Eli does look like a little devil!