The Amazing Adventures of Jason, Erika, Isaac, Alayna, and Elias
Monday, March 2, 2009
Got Sleep?!
My baby slept for 9 hours last night! Sure beats the 3 hours from the night before. Gosh, it's good to feel human again! Now if only he'd nap for longer than 20 minutes at a time we'd be in business!
Well, he's gotta start somewhere, and I'd say a 9 hour night was pretty good one. He's so cute, I'm excited to meet him in a couple weeks. I was thinking we should call Jennie and let her know so she can come too.
im so happy for you! nine hours should last you a week! hey you know my tittle on my blog you said you hadnt noticed before? thats because i cant get it all on the picture and the picture wont go in the center like everyone elses i was wondering if you could help me fix it?
I am soooo unbelievably JEALOUS right now!!! Grady has never done that and he's 15 months old. I would give anything to sleep that long. Oh well hopefully someday, but woo woo for you :)
Jason and I have been married for 8 years and have 3 fabulous kids. Our life is noisy, messy, and a little bit out of control at times, but we wouldn't trade it for the world!
9 comments:
What a cute picture!
Well, he's gotta start somewhere, and I'd say a 9 hour night was pretty good one. He's so cute, I'm excited to meet him in a couple weeks. I was thinking we should call Jennie and let her know so she can come too.
What a great picture of your little man!
BTW, I was thinking of coming out on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Bundt?
At least he's cute. It's easy to fogrive such a sweet little face isn't it.
im so happy for you! nine hours should last you a week! hey you know my tittle on my blog you said you hadnt noticed before? thats because i cant get it all on the picture and the picture wont go in the center like everyone elses i was wondering if you could help me fix it?
I am soooo unbelievably JEALOUS right now!!! Grady has never done that and he's 15 months old. I would give anything to sleep that long. Oh well hopefully someday, but woo woo for you :)
Love this picture!
COULD HE BE ANY CUTER???? GOOD BOY ELI! I'm so glad he allowed you to rest some - - -you're amazing -he's a lucky boy to have you.
Post a Comment