Thursday, October 22, 2009

I dream big.

I have a dream... that one day, I will have a decent vacuum. When that day comes, no longer will I have to spoon feed dirt to my vacuum. My children won't run screaming around the house, terrified of the deafening sounds emitting from my vacuum. I won't pull a muscle trying to push around my vacuum. My vacuum will actually vacuum. It will suck, literally instead of figuratively. Yes, I have a dream. Will it ever come true remains to be seen.

I've been thinking those Dyson's with the rolly-ball thing look pretty nifty. Any thoughts?

10 comments:

Taylor Family said...

I have a crappy vacuum too. Paige is terrified of it. When I have money to invest in a new one I'm going straight to the Oreck store. They have wonderful vacuums that are super lightweight.

Chrystal said...

Nothing WORSE than a crappy vacuum! I have a dyson - - but I don't know about a rolly-ball thing...maybe mine is an older model. The commercials make them look magic - they're still just vacuums if you ask me...I'll wish upon a star for you tonight so your dream will come true.

Stat Aggie said...

It's nice to see that people still dream big these days. We need more people with big dreams.

Sterling said...

Last year we had a Kirby salesman drop by. I was working in the garage. Mandy came and got me and said "Look at this!" I was skeptical. Then he vacuumed our carpet that we had just vacuumed and pulled gobs of nasty crap out within a few seconds. It was self propelled. I didn't think that was too special. Then I used it. I am an avid fan now.

Kristin Sokol said...

I have been using a $40 Dirt Devil we purchased at wal-mart when we got married. It is a completly adequate vaccume and leaves nothing to be desired. If you want a new vacuume just go an buy one. Dream about things other than vacuums.

Sterling said...

... and buy it on KSL!

Erika W said...

Duh, Sterling, I buy everything on KSL!

Greg and Sarah said...

I bought Sarah an Oreck and she LOVES it. Very light weight, and we got tons of extras and it was only like $300. My mom has an Oreck too and has had it for 12 years at least!

Di said...

May your wildest dreams come true.

Deirdra said...

I love my Dyson. All the stuff I read and the sales guys said the ball is a better idea that it is a reality. I will say I love love love my Dyson without the ball and that it really sucks! I hope maybe Santa can hear your dream and make it come true :)