Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Desperate Measures

If my allergies don't improve soon, and I mean very soon, I may have to resort to scratching my own eyes right out of their sockets to get some relief. It is that bad, people. And this wind today, not helping. So next time you see me, I may be wearing a pirate patch or two.

OK, that's all for now. I have a bunch of pics to upload from baseball, soccer, dance, etc, but in order to do that I have to be able to see. And right now, that isn't working out too well for me.

5 comments:

Sheryl said...

Arrr Matey--I be look'n for a patch on Thursday....

Deirdra said...

I know how you feel. I think my nose may run right off my face. Ugghhhhh...

Erika W said...

The eyes are a bit better today, but now my nose feels 5 times it's normal size and I have a raging sinus headache that just won't stop. Gotta love June!

Spencer and Amy Shumway said...

Erika! You haven't blogged in a long time. I hope you and your family are doing good! I miss reading your posts.

Cheri said...

aww. you would look cute with a pirate patch (or 2) we have one over here (for Jared's lazy eye!) so if you ever need to borrow =-)