I had another mini anxiety attack last night. This one involved winter coming back before summer even gets here. It involved me never getting to wear flip flops and my children wearing their puffy winter coats for the rest of their lives. It involved snow, and lots of it, all year round. I'm sure this anxiety attack was brought on by the fact that it snowed a good 2 inches on this, the 24 day of May. If we miss out on June, July, and August the way we've missed out on April and May, by dang, I'm outta here!
5 comments:
Take me with you!
Yup, the weather this year in Utah makes me not want to move back (not that ours was that great either). I am wondering if I need to pack winter coats when we com e to visit in June/July?
Okay so that was me logged in as Ian.
I was wondering why Ian was taking such an interest in my blog :)
weather must really affect you...i came to your blog because i noticed i hadn't visited it for a while (and reading it is one of my pleasures as you always make me laugh)and noticed you haven't updated since the snow has hit! i can't wait until spring so i can read more about the world of wardle!
Post a Comment