OK, so a couple days ago I posted and said it was kinda cold here. Well, I take it all back. It's perfect! Sure, it's a bit cool in the mornings, but by about noon it is gorgeous and we stay outside the rest of the day. I have a sunburn and I'm thrilled! You can't get a sunburn without sun, and we've seen plenty of it. Yesterday we went fishing, but I'll save that story for another post when I can download some pictures. The plans for today are, of course, more shopping, and a barbeque with the Aldred's. I really do love it here and I don't know how I ever talked Jason into moving us up north! Ok, maybe the fact that it's next to impossible to make money here would have something to do with our decision to relocate. But still, this is home.
While I'm rambling, can I just say that I felt so bad for little David on American Idol last night?! The poor kid is so nervous and overwhelmed, I just want to give him a hug. Sure, he butchered a great song, but we still love him! I'm hoping either the stripper or that awful country wanna be go tonight! We'll see!
Baby trey
14 years ago
2 comments:
I'm jealous! Not of the weather, but of where you are. I want a St. George vacation!
I am so with you on getting rid of the Hernandez guy and the country girl, that was the worst I've ever heard! I'm rooting for David Archuleta and Brooke White. Glad you're having a fun time.
Post a Comment