Are you kidding me? It's snowing! Not just a few little flurries either. We are talking actual, stick on the ground, shovel the driveway, ruin our plans kind of snow! Isaac is supposed to have his first T-ball practice, which he has been looking forward to for a week, this afternoon. He is a little bit upset, to say the least. When I got the kids dressed this moring, I almost cried as I had to once again push aside the cute, colorful spring and summer clothes gathering dust in their closet and grab the shabby old winter ones (which are getting too small for them by now). Will it ever end? On a happier note, Jason gets to fly to Vegas today for his work convention, so at least one of us will be warm. The only bright spot to all this cold weather is that our yard will hopefully look fabulous this year, when the snow melts and we can actually see the yard.
6 comments:
Tell Jason to bring back some of that warm weather with him. We could sure use some here.
(I stumbled across your blog in an evening of drunken surfing. Okay, maybe I just linked through Kristin, through Misty.)
I hear you! It makes me so mad to wake up on what should be a beautiful spring April morning to see the snow coming down and sticking. I guess it's good that it melts pretty fast. I'm tired of having my life inhibited by bad weather. So, we need to decide on a date to have our little get-together.
Boy, I guess we got out of town just in time!!! It was colder then I expected it to be. I am a little sad that I did not get to visit with you guys. I was really looking forward to going to Logan, I even told my family I was going to ditch them! Oh well, there is always next time. Try to stay warm!!
Yeah, one of the broken-hearted was Tunka. I guess he did not end up going because she sent him an email right before he was leaving and she said that she had "prayed" about it and she felt like there was no romantic link between them, so he did not go. Ouch! So, there is not much you can say to that and so he just let it go.
Okay I must be way behind the times! When did you get a blog? It is so fun and I love seeing updated pics of your kids and what you are up to! And I didn't you are expecting! Nobody tells me anything! :) Really though that is GREAT news! We had snow today in Boise too! So much for Spring weather!
I really do have April showers bringing May flowers, hahahaha :) Just teasing, I actually kind of miss the cold and snow. It's really humid somedays, yuck!
Post a Comment