Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pepe the Painter

Just a quick basement update: there is, as we speak, a guy named Pepe downstairs getting ready to paint our basement. We also hired him to tile the floors and install the toilet and sink. Apparently he will do just about whatever we are willing to pay him to do. So, three weeks from now we will have a finished bathroom and colorful walls! Then, onto the lighting, carpet, and parties!

3 comments:

Deirdra said...

Maybe if you have a boy you can name him Pepe, I like it :) And like the others all said, no complaining about gaining weight you little tooth pick! But if you do need help after, I'm more than willing to volunteer to slap your hand, but from what you've said I'm sure Isaac would sign up for the job. By the way, I'm actually putting my stakes on a girl.

Derek and Jannette said...

Lucky, that your basement is coming along. What color did you pick for the walls? Our basement is still a work in progress and I am starting to wonder if it will ever get finished..

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

how exciting! Be sure to take some pics-I would love to see all you guys have done!