Isaac's pregame photo shoot was a little strange. He kept making this silly face and wouldn't put his hands down. This will look fabulous on his Rookie card!
Our little slugger smacked the ball clear to the second baseman, and he remembered to drop the bat before running the bases this time! At our last game, he held it out infront of him like a battering ram. Oops!

At the end of each game, the coach announces the winner of the coveted "Golden Ball." The golden ball is given to the player who listens the best and stays in the game (many of our players would rather climb rocks or run laps around the field). When Coach Charlie called Isaac's name, you would have thought he'd won an Academy Award! He was so proud of himself, it was adorable!
5 comments:
How fun! I bet Jason is in heaven and one proud daddy! I think kids sports must be one of the funniest things to watch. Go Isaac!
I like the hands up by the face thing. Last month when we were doing family pictures my nephew (about the same age) did the same thing everytime we told him to smile. Maybe there's a cartoon where someone does that or something... Who knows.
I love your blog Erica!
BTW if you get me your email address I'll invite you to my loverly blog. I know, its very exciting.
Isaac is so cute! I love your blog. I sneak peaks when no one is looking. Is that okay?
Post a Comment