Our first big purchase for the basement arrived today, and it is quite a vision. It is a 50 inch wall mounted plasma TV, and now I'm pretty sure Jason will never leave the basement again. Thanks to Jason's cousin-in-law Troy for the hook-up! We love it! We also owe you guys for the rest of our lives!If you find the picture on the right to be a bit disturbing, don't be too alarmed. I'm just showing off my newly pedicured piggies! This was my first ever pedicure, so I went all out- jewels and all. I would highly recommend this fabulous treatment to any female, especially the pregnant variety. Thanks to Jason for the gift card and to my mom for babysitting! I could be a foot model, huh!
While on one of our many shopping outings, my mom and I came across this very appropriate shirt. My cute little Isaac is obsessed with his biceps, which, if you have seen them, are not much to behold. But he thinks he is one dangerous man. The child is constantly forcing people, anyone he comes in contact with, to feel his muscles. The shirt says, "These puppies are illegal in 47 states" with arrows pointing to his guns. The boy is so proud!
Anyone who knows Jason knows he has a deep and strange love for giant pumpkins. Well, he has passed that obsession onto our son. Isaac has a pumpkin he planted in our backyard and he calls it "The Thousand Pound Pumpkin." Every two days he fills this pitcher with water, slowly walks it out to the pumpkin, and carefully waters the thing. He once told me that all pumpkins need are sunshine, water, and love. He sure does give it lots of love!
Jason's work had a Bee's night this week, so we all went out to the ball game. Alayna loves mascots way more than she likes real people, so when she saw the bee she had to run up and give him a hug. The bee then started dancing the "Soulja Boy" dance with her, and she was in love! Check out the kid grabbing his stinger in the background! We had lots of fun at the game. Isaac brought his glove and held it in the air for a good 5 innings, hoping to catch a foul ball. No such luck, but he did score a churro, which is the next best thing!
We took the Joy School kids on a field trip to this awesome park in West Jordan on Wednesday, and they had an absolute blast! Except for the fact that we kept losing children here and there in the giant fort, it was a lot of fun for all of us. This is a picture of Isaac with a couple little neighbor kids. Thanks for the pictures, Diana!




6 comments:
I'm just glad Alayna found a friend she likes.
I like your TV's tail.
Erika, I LOVE YOUR PIGGIES!!! Where did you go? I must have one done! Your feet picture is far less disturbing than the one I posted of my hubby....;) Love the blog!
I am excited for your TV! It's so fun to start decorating your new space!
It looks like you are busy with lots of fun things. I love hearing how things are going. Pedicures are awesome. My first one was right before I got married (since I wore flops under my dress). I didn't get one while pregnant with Elizabeth, but I had one when I was pregnant with Blake and it was fantastic. I'm glad you have finally experienced pedicure joy. LOL
Awesome hook up! Woo Hoo! Cutie toes too! Sure fun to read your blog...you're so funny in person and it carries over here too...I love it!
No problem Erika! Hey NICE FEET! Seriously, I couldn't pull that off. As much as I would adore a pedicure I think in the case of my monkey-toes the attention need be diverted elsewhere.
Congrats on the awesome television! I love that its the first purchase- it was the same with us!
Post a Comment