Sunday, May 11, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

We have been so crazy busy lately that I haven't been very good at posting. So, here are some Wardle family updates:

Basement: Painting and lights are done, and carpet comes on Tuesday. The bathroom will be completed soon, and then we'll be finished!!!

Baby: We have our ultrasound on Thursday morning, so I'll be sure to post shortly thereafter and let you all know what we're having.

Garage Sale: Over, thank heavens! I made enough money to pay for one door knob!

Sprinklers: Fixed, thanks to Jason's dad! We can now attempt to revive our dying grass!

Garage door: Broken, but the part we need to fix should be arriving via FedEx in about 5 days.

House: A wreck! I don't have time or energy to clean the upstairs while there is so much work to be done before the carpet goes into the basement. So, no unexpected visitors for the next few days, thank you!

Church: My calling in Relief Society is busy, but managable. I don't really do it justice, which is why I'm not too overwhelmed with it.

Kids: Hanging in there. They have been so patient with all the work we've been doing lately. We haven't had time to do much of anything with them the past few weeks, but the projects are coming to an end and then we'll play.

T-Ball: The last game was cancelled due to rain, and the next one may be cancelled, too. I'm snack mom tomorrow, so hopefully we have a game because I don't want all these snack around for too long!

OK, I think that about sums up most of it. It has definitely been a crazy busy few weeks, but things are getting done and I'm so happy with the progress we're making! Besides, life wouldn't be as much fun if all we had to do was sit around and watch Jazz games in peace!

Happy Mothers Day, by the way!!!

4 comments:

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

I wish I was closer and I would come help you! I can't wait to see pics of all that you have done in the basement and you better call me with your baby results! 435-256-3590

Taylor Family said...

I'll be waiting with baited breath to hear if it's a turtle or a taco. :) Really though, I will, so you better call me. Happy Mother's Day!

Deirdra said...

I'm so excited to hear what your having. And gratefully with the basement done you'll have room for the little tike to sleep. House projects are such a nightmare! I'm glad it's almost over for you, so you can have your house back!

Anonymous said...

Cute blog Erica! I will check back tomorrow to wee what you are having!!