Saturday, June 7, 2008

Ha Ha, Very Funny

Are you kidding me? Is this some kind of sick joke? I could have sworn that today is June 7, but it sure doesn't feel like any June day I've ever known. Summer is supposed to begin sometime in April and last through October, but this year is so insane! I have all these cute summer maternity clothes, and yet I'm still wearing my regular pants with the rubber band around the button because it's too dang cold IN JUNE to wear capris! What is that Al Gore talking about? He's as crazy as Mother Nature!!! Ya know that Annie that sings about the sun coming out tomorrow? Well, she's crazy too! It may come out tomorrow, but then it will probably go right back into hiding. Make it stop!!! I'm not laughing!!!

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Just accept it Erika, the universe is plotting against you. Just put away those cute capris and get ready for it to start snowing again in August. You know it's going to happen! :)

Derek and Jannette said...

I can totally relate. I hate this weather too! Even when we have a nice day is still windy. I hate it!!