Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Isaac Loves Me!

Isaac got tagged by his friend Brooklyn, so here are his very honest and true answers. More Joy School graduation pics to come, by the way, so get excited!
1. What is something mom always says to you? Thank You
2. What makes mom happy? When I say "please."
3. What makes mom sad? When I throw fits.
4. How does mom make you laugh? When she says something funny to me or tickles my belly.
5. What was your mom like as a child? When I hug her. (don't think he understood!)
6. How old is your mom? 27
7. How tall is your mom? This tall (holding out hands).
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Clean up
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Play games and watch TV
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I think you'll be a famous cook.
11. What is your mom really good at? Playing sports
12. What is your mom not very good at? I think youre good at everything!
13. What does your mom do for her job? Water the grass
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Pasta I think
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When you play games with me.
16. If your mom was a cartoon character who would she be? I think Petrie from Land Before Time
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play games
18. How are you and your mom the same? Because we have the same hair.
19. How are you and your mom different? Because you are older than me.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because you always kiss and hug me.


Thanks for the Tag, Brooklyn! Isaac was so excited to do this!

We now tag Jacob and Hailey!

8 comments:

Chrystal said...

Hooray - you now know how to cut your hair because you have the same hair as Issac so it takes out the guess work of the results! Haa Haa...He's so smart - he knew the answers to the ones Clarissa said - what? to!

Erika W said...

Good point, Chrystal. If I could look as good as Isaac with a buzz, I really might consider it. He would love me as J.I. Jane, I'm sure of it!

Di said...

Great responses, I am very impressed. Your favorite thing is cleaning too??? Wow, who knew all of us share such a passion for cleaning? Its just the BEST isn't it?

Misty Moncur said...

How cute to see how they view us! Like you love to clean...

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

I thought the watering the grass line was hilarious. You have got to save that for when he is older it's precious!

Deirdra said...

I laughed so hard and made Jake come read it. I love the way kids think. When your a famous chef I will definitely come eat at your restaurant. That is one of the cutest posts I've ever read.

Destination Davis said...

SO ADORABLE!!! LOVE IT!

Derek and Jannette said...

This is so cute!! I love honest answers from kids. You look so cute pregnant!