Julie with her cohosts. She really is the cutest girl and totally fit in with these other ladies. Way to go CSO!!!
That would be the picture of me and my sista-in-laws snuggling up to the GTU ladies. Julie's mom is on the far right, and she is so adorable. We had a ton of fun and will totally do this again sometime!By the way, if you were wondering, the camera does really add ten pounds. These women are all so stick thin in real life. Oh, and if you ever decide to go to a taping of this show, be prepared to have your ego taken down a few notches. All the production assistants, stage people, helper girls, interns, and so on are gorgeous! You walk onto that set and into the Stepford Wives movie! I thought I was looking pretty good today until I saw all of these women, sporting their trendy little hairdos, clothes and stalletos. Man, where did they find all these women?
8 comments:
That sounds like you had a great time. I myself am, or was I guess, a fan of Studio 5. Same sort of show, but on KSL.
Can anyone just show up to the set and get free stuff???? I guess I probably could. People would be saying "Who is that fat guy walking around asking for donuts?" "Ummm, I've never seen him... I don't know!" "Well... just give him something... donuts I don't care! Maybe he will leave! Hurry! He's picking his nose! Blech! Disgusting! Yeah just give him my car I don't care, just make him leave!"
That sounds like fun. All those women's makeup probably takes longer than my entire getting ready process. They are beautiful and Julie does look very cute with them. What a fun mom's morning out!
I LOOOOVE that show! Wait, did I just type that out. Stupid brain filter never works.
How cool Erika! That sounds so fun.
I LOVE THAT SHOW! I'm so glad you got to go!!! Cool!!!
So fun! Your kids are too cute and we really enjoyed our time together. But I'll admit I was just a tad jealous of your adventure!!
Thank you Erika! You are being generous with your compliments (but I sure appreciate them!) It was fun- and so fun to have you there. Lets do something together soon. By the way you looked adorable too!
Post a Comment