
I went to the doctor today and here are the stats:
Gained a grand total of 32 1/2 lbs thus far (no I'm not proud)
Dialated to a 3
65% effaced
Baby still pretty high
No real contractions to speak of
So no, there will be no baby today. And please disregard the baby counter to your right. I was going off the ultrasound due date but it looks like my original date is more accurate, which is October 2. Thus, I still have one more week before I can really start to panic and complain.
The important thing is not how miserable I feel or how waddly I walk or how I have no clothes that actually fit me anymore. The fact that I'm quite deformed looking isn't all that important either. The important thing is that this little guy is still moving around and has a very strong heartbeat. Sure, he may be huge, but at least he seems healthy. I will definitely keep you all posted, but don't cancel your weekend plans awaiting our baby news. We have a little while to go.
12 comments:
Funny, it really does look like you stuffed a ball under your shirt. I would consider that a good thing though, you could just be big all over instead of just having a cute ball of a belly like you do. So, a few more days left. I'll try to be patient. :)
If you're feeling sorry for yourself just check out the pictures on my blog. :O) I'm officially "due" on the 1st so you're exactly as far along as I am and you're SO TINY compared to me! Just remember that not much longer and you'll be wishing he was back inside where he was SO much easier to take care of! :O)
Go get a pedicure or massage (or even a henna tattoo!) - it helps a lot to do something for yourself this last week or so. I hope you have a great birth!
Erika it's Kristi Robinson(Stout) I found your families blog while I was just clicking away on other peoples friends blogs! Lame I know but I'm glad I found ya. I had no idea you were pregnant. I haven't run into your mom for a long time! You are the cutest pregnant girl! It was good to see you and your cute family. Hopefully now maybe we can keep in touch. Good luck with the babe, I'll check back for any news!
Someone get that girl an icecream cone!
I fully expect you to have had a baby by the time I get back from Washington D.C.!
I feel your pain! I second Misty. You definately deserve and ice cream or something. I regret to say that I am much less mature by the end of my pregnancies...and the beginnings and middles...ok I'm just a big baby myself.
Yay! I love preggy pics! And I am really excited that you get to have him within the week. (: I agree you need to go do something for yourself and take it easy. I wish you lived closer and I would come keep you company. (:
You really look great - I know many a lady who wish they had B-balls instead of all over weight gain. I am so glad he is healthy and hope you send Isaac and Alayna over to play this week...you deserve some alone-time, or you could go out and get ice cream with Diana ;)
Love ya - thanks for the fun post!
October 1st would be a great day to be born. There are lots of great people born on that day... like me, to name a few. I'm rootin' for that day.
I love the belly. It is so round and centralized, absolutely fantastic! You definitely should avoid sports stores, they truly may call the cops! You look great and I'm so excited to hear what you end up naming "LoLo". Glad he's doing well and healthy.
Any Day but the 1st. Crazy people are born on that day. LOL. Sterling would be an ok guy to share a birthday with. Hang in there. Try to enjoy your last week of feeling the baby move inside you. I loved that.
You look adorable. I'm glad everything is going so well. Hang in there--you'll have him before you know it! It's crazy how time passes.
Post a Comment