Monday, September 29, 2008

Ha Ha, Very Funny Baby Ticker!

I'm leaving my silly little baby ticker up until this little guy is born just to see how old he will be when he actually comes out. At this point I'm planning on delivering a teenager. I thought that since I'm still laying around waiting for Mr. LoLo to make his entrance, I'd get some input from my loyal blog followers. Leave me a comment on what you think the baby's stats will be:

Date of Birth
Time of Birth
Method of Birth (C-section or natural, could go either way at this point)
Weight
Length

The one closest to the real date gets the child named after him/her. Of course, I'll have to check with Jason on this particular prize, but I'm sure he'll be fine with it.

12 comments:

Greg and Sarah said...

Oct 2
2:23 AM
VBac
7 LBS 4 OZ
20 1/2"

Taylor Family said...

Oct. 3
4:55 PM
The regular old way
8 lbs.
19 1/2"

Oh, I really hope I win. I've always wanted to know what naming a boy Sarah would do to a kid!

Erika W said...

Thanks for the votes! I sure hope you guys are right on the method of delivery!

Deirdra said...

October 4
4:32 pm
natural (with an epidural of course)
8 lbs. 2 oz
20 inches

I'd be okay if you used Jake instead of Deirdra :)

Misty said...

October 1st

4:45 pm

VBac

8lbs 9oz

21"

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

Oct 3rd
C-section(remember your dr told you that you weren't built to have babies!-WHat is that? (:
2:30 pm
8 lb. 1 oz
19 inches long
Good luck-we are excited for you.
But if I win don't name the boy Stacy-that is just not a cute boy name. (:

Di said...

Oct. 5
5:30 AM
VBac
7 lbs 11 oz
19 inches

Here's to you little boy Diana Wardle. I guess you could call him "Na".

Dan said...

October 4th
10:03am
Normal Delivery
8lbs5oz (sorry)
21 1/2"

I would insist on "Dan the Bold"

Stat Aggie said...

Oct. 4
11:30 a.m.
VBac
7lbs. 6 oz.
19 in.

Tammy

Sterling said...

I am not going to venture a guess, for the mere fact that "Sterling Wardle" rolls off your tongue like a glob of hot tar. It's all for the good of Lolo.

Stat Aggie said...

I say tomorrow, Oct 2 at 4:00 PM, C-section 8 lbs 13 oz and 20 3/4th.
I'll let you use Scott as the middle name though, 'cus there are already too many of us Scott Wardles out there!

Anonymous said...

I am coming into this too late?? I am in D.C. right now so I have no idea if you have had the baby. So, here goes....Tonight around 11:45 p.m. and you will have it the old fashioned way and he will weight about 6 lbs. 6 oz. and it will he 17 1/2" long. You can of course name him after me but that might sound silly so if I win then you will have to go with JJ (Jaycee Junior). Happy Birthing!