I don't know if any of you caught that amazing football game today between our beloved USU Aggies and the lowly Idaho "whatever they are's" but we won! That's right, we WON! And not only did we win, but we stomped them into our well-tilled organic soil. It was a historic day for us Aggie fans. We've been waiting a long time to see our boys in blue actually win a football game and I must say, victory is sweet! Sure, we only beat the second-to-last-place team in the country, but shouldn't that mean that we are no longer at the bottom of the pile? I'm predicting that we move up in the ranks from 119 out of 119 schools to at least 118, if not 117. Oh, we are swelling with pride here at the Wardle house (or could that be water retention?). Either way, we WON!
As for a baby update, there isn't one yet. I'll be posting some belly shots soon, which I know you're all dying to see, and other than that, we'll just keep on waiting. And no, we have not picked a name. LoLo is starting to look pretty tempting at this point!
Baby trey
14 years ago
9 comments:
You are funny! I hope you are feeling lots better since I talked to you.
C'mon, lets give the Aggies more credit than that! I think we have a coach of the year honors in the works, not to mention maybe a Heisman hopeful next year for our quarterback (whatever his name is).
Go Aggies!
Unfortunately,I was not able to catch the game because I was at Lagoon with the Council BUT...as we were coming back into town (on the Aggie Shuttle) we could see the big "A"on Old Main was all lit up blue! What a great feeling! After that we all realized that this may be a once in a season event. Historic.
Funny post :) I will be thinking of you this week. Seriously, I know I'm a little lame right now, but if you need a last minute baby-sitter or whatever, please give me a call. Seriously.
I'm getting more and more excited to hear that the baby has arrived. I hope you're feeling good and that you get to relax a little this week before the chaos of three kids begins. Not that two isn't already chaotic, right?!
I would love to be able to relax this week, but relaxing isn't exactly what I do best. I am still teaching Isaac's little preschool for two more days and I'm sure I'll be cleaning like crazy on top of that. It's kind of nice to have so much stuff going on because then I don't focus too much on that fact that this baby seems like he's never going to come out. I know I'm not really due for another several days, but I feel like it's never going to end!
It's almost time to give that baby an eviction notice. I'm just anxious to see what the name turns out to be. Maybe all that cleaning and what not will start a little labor for ya.
My mom said your date got moved to Oct 3rd. Are you having a c-section then? I can't wait to hear the big news! (: I also wonder who this one will look like. Oh I am just excited for you!!!
Go Aggies! Things were a little touchy at our house last weekend after the game!!
Post a Comment