Being 37 weeks pregnant and coming down with the flu, that's what. Contractions really aren't that fun, but combine them with fever, chills, body aches, headache, and unbearable thirst, and you have yourself quite a fun weekend. We were supposed to go down to St. George this weekend for my high school reunion and to see my brother and sister-in-law's new baby. But, I was on my deathbed, so we opted to stay.
I am feeling a bit better today, and by better I mean the fever is gone and I can now sit upright. Still not enjoying the aches and contractions much, but I keep telling myself that it will all be over soon. I do have some fun pictures to post of Isaac and Alayna at our little preschool, but those will have to wait for a time when I'm a little more happy and with-it.
To those of you from Dixie High School who were able to make it to the reunion today, I hope you're having fun. And I hope you all really really missed me and feel so sorry for my misery.
Baby trey
14 years ago
7 comments:
Im sure you must have caught something from that Swiss days thing! That'll learn ya! Just stay home and blog and sleep all day, that's what I'd do.
So sad that you got so sick and couldn't make it to the reunion. I wanted you to take pictures of all the girls who used to be popular and are fat and ugly now. Just kidding. Did Suzie or Jenni go? I've decided that I'm going to the 15 year reunion, so mark it down, we're all going! Again, I'm going to need someone to get me on What Not to Wear before then, so I can be looking all fab, so I'm spreading the word early.
Suzie went, but that's it. I was so bummed! I never, ever get sick but of course, the one weekend I've been looking forward to for years, and my body picks that weekend to become totally incapacitated. And of course, I'm fine now. Isn't it ironic....Anyway, I didn't know they had a 15 year reunion, but if we do I'm going, fever or not! And Sarah, you don't need to be on What Not To Wear! Just take a trip through my closet and you'll feel much better!
Poor YOU! That is one of worst things I have ever heard. Coming down with the flu when you're almost due! And you had to miss your reunion! Man Erika, I am so sorry! If there is anything I can do for you please let me know!
Hey Sarah has lost your number but she wanted me to ask you to give her a call. 253-0577
I was counting on you to catch me up on all the good gossip. Dang! At least your feeling better. Because labor and the flu would totally be worst case scenario!
UGH!! HOW AWFUL! Send your kiddos over - - NOW! I mean it! I'll watch them - you need to be pampered right now, and how! Sheesh - what rotten luck!
Post a Comment