Alayna in preparation for dawning her witch costume. She really is the world's cutest witch!
Isaac the Vampire and Alayna the Witch with Jason's prize winning pumpkin.
Our little pumpkin had no idea that he even left the house. He slept through the entire evening.
The happy family. I feel like the giant pumpkin is just one more of my children. It's a bit jaundice looking, just like Eli, but isn't nearly as cute.
Our two pumpkin champions. Don't be alarmed if Isaac looks a little sickly - it's just vampire make up.
Isaac with his medal, Alayna with Jason's medal (we convinced her that her pumpkin won a prize, so nobody tell her otherwise), and cousin Hailey with her medal. Hailey and Isaac both won for their age group, so we're keeping this Pumpkin Champ thing in the family!
Isaac's pumpkin is the baby and Alayna's is the ballerina. When they called the names of the winners, the lady announced that "Isaiah Wardle" had won. Isaac asked, "Does that mean me?" They called the three winners, Alayna not one of them, and she turned to me and said,"Does that mean I didn't win?" It was kind of sad, but she had a cookie so she wasn't really all that upset. Plus, when Jason got his medal, we just gave it to Alayna and that made her day.
All, or at least most of the cousins at the Fest. It was Alyssa's birthday so we had a little party for her on the grass next to the pavilion. Such cute kids!Now for a couple cute pictures of Mr. Elias. This is my three guys just chilling on the couch. I'm pretty sure they were watching football together, though I don't think Eli knew what was going on.


10 comments:
Congrats to the Wardle Family on all the PumpkinFest medals. I am a proud friend! I am sure now that Jay won a medal he can sleep better at night, but knowing Jay he is already coming up with better strategies for next year. I love that pic of all your little men on the couch and the "cutest witch" is adorable! Tell Alayna "Hi" for me! I will be down for a visit in a couple of weekends. I have park city this week, so maybe next week.
You Rock!!! Go Wardles! I need to stop by and visit again. Me, like a moron forgot to give you the present for Eli. It was in my car and everything but alas.....
AWESOME!! Hooray for medals and awards and pumpkins! You guys are amazing - I am so impressed you're already leaving the house with 3 kids! You're my hero! I loved the pictures - too cute!
Awesome post. I always find you extremely entertaining Erika. I hope you take that as a compliment. I too am extremely impressed that you're already up and at 'em. Congrats on your ginormous pumpkin. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Next year maybe we'll join you :)
That Herriman Pumpkin Fest is all politics, and who you know.
Fortunatly for you, you-all know me and they (the city leaders of Herriman) fear me and that's why you won. Plus you grew and decorated the most rockinist pumkins there. Congrats.
Congratulations!! Ian and I were just wondering about the contest at the Pumpkinfest . I'll be happy to report that you had two winners and one other child that got a cookie--better than a medal anyway if you ask me. You look great for just having a baby!
Cookies are way better than medals... unless, you could win a cookie medallion...
Gotta' love Herriman activities. This is becoming a great Wardle family tradition. Not that we have ever entered a pumpkin. Every year we think about entering a pumpkin, but every year we decide it is too much work. We love going and supporting everyone else though.
What cute costumes!! I love Eli's little pumpkin outfit! Absolutely adorable!!! That is so silly about the pumpkins and them calling the wrong name and about Alayna being sad until daddy gave her his medal. Aren't kids so funny? The littlest things make them happy and satisfied. Awesome job decorating the pumpkins and congrats on winning! Give us a call next time you guys are in town. We would love to get together and do something.
Tell CSO congrats on the Pumpkin fest. Don't stress about the holidays Erika I will do all of your shopping for you if you want- but really all you have to get Jason is a Pumpkin Candle!
Post a Comment