Friday, October 3, 2008

Ready, Set, Go!

OK, it's the night before the big day and I'm just finishing getting packed. We should be going in tomorrow sometime before 9:00 am, so hopefully that's the case. I don't want to drag this thing out any more than it has already been drug (or dragged, whichever is correct).

Thanks to everyone for the happy supportive messages and prayers. I love you all dearly! Hopefully you'll be able to see some good news and cute pics in a day or two!

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

Good-luck and Congrats!! I'm very excited to see this new little one! YAY!

*kRiSti* said...

Oh good luck!! I LOVE having the babies. If I could just have the babes without all the being prego junk I'd probably have alot more kiddos running around. Can't wait for the pictures!

Chrystal said...

Tick-Tock...I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see your next post!! Love you guys!!

Di said...

Hey we got your text! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to talk to you and see your newest edition, but I will wait until you're rested a bit! :)