I hate to admit it, but like the rest of my family I seem to have a little obsessiveness about me. I obsess about different things at different times, but there seems to always be something that takes over my life in vaious degrees. When Isaac was little I obsessed over his sleep habits. When Alayna was a baby it was germs. And now, heaven help me, I am obsessed with online shopping! And not just any online shopping, but shopping on KSL to be more specific. I check KSL classifieds at least every hour during the day. Most of the time I don't even know what I'm looking for, I just love to see what people are selling. I figure I will know what I need when I see it.
Well, it totally paid off for me last week. I have been wanting to get a cradle swing for Eli to see if that would help out with the nighttime fussiness. I have called on a few and almost bought a swing for $50 from a gal in Riverton. Then, she turned around and sold it out from under me! I got on to make my hourly check and low and behold, some fabulous couple in Saratoga Springs was selling a brand new Rainforest plug in swing for $10! Yes, that's right, $10. I called as fast as my little fingers could dial and was lucky enough to be the first caller. I pulled Alayna and Eli out of their beds (it was nap time after all), shoved all three kids into the car, and drove down to Saratoga Springs. Sure enough, the swing was brand new and they really only wanted 10 buckeroos. So my lucky day!
So here are some pictures of Eli in his new swing. I know it looks like he hates it, but really it's just the church clothes he was wearing that he hates. He likes wearing sweats like his mama! Honestly, $10!!! I love you, KSL!!!


In other news, here are some pictures of Eli at 6 weeks old hanging with his siblings. He's definitely getting big and so handsome! I must say, I have three very cute kids!


In other news, here are some pictures of Eli at 6 weeks old hanging with his siblings. He's definitely getting big and so handsome! I must say, I have three very cute kids!




10 comments:
yes you do... very adorable kids. Thank you for sharing them with me. Oh and as you make your daily KSL check will you watch for an newborn? Preferably of the chocolate variety? Keanon would be oh so happy. He keeps telling me he wants a "chocolate baby". Wish us luck.
I hear you, the thought of getting a great deal on something you need (or want) makes me obsess a little too. I was having a Craig's List moment earlier this week, so sad that KSL Classified are not an option for me anymore. OH, and that last picture of the three is hilarious, I love it. I think Eli looks like your dad in it.
You certainly do have three very cute kids. In fact it seems like we are surrounded by cute kids at every turn. Eventually, the odds are one of us will have a weird looking one...I think Andy and I have been lucky so far, but we can't ignore the odds.
Did you mean what you said about sharing your pecan bars? Because those sound incredible. Just say the word and I am all over that.
Hooray for that awesome deal on the swing!! Your kids are SOOO adorable - kiss those cuties for me! We miss you guys!
I too am addicted to searching other peoples refuse (trash(. That's what Steve says I am doing. But really I can't help it. I pray on people who undervalue thier used items. I feel like a better person when I find underpriced items and buy them used.
Keep up the good work. You are my KSL.Com hero for getting that swing. Can I have your autograph?
By the way those pictures...oh my gosh.
Another by the way. We got ascrew driver and took off the annoying tray. I still have it, but it is so much better for the wee one with out it.
KSL is where I found Chuck the snowblower for $75. I tried (unsuccessfully) to put a widget on my desktop that continually updated me of the latest posted for sale items on KSL. I still think if someone smart were able to figure that out, it would be a tremendous asset and time waster for me.
We love KSL as well! Eli looks just like Jason that is crazy!!
Nice find. I am very impressed. Eli is super cute (so are the other two). I love the pictures.
Great stories- know all about the pumping thing. Yes your kids ARE adorable! We need to set the date of our little get together in December any ideas? We can't the 13th or 14th but any other time that week?
Post a Comment