Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Happy Birthday Jason!!!!

Yes, it's Friday the 13th. Yes, his name is Jason. Yes, it's his birthday today. Yes, we used to have a black cat named Freddy (for Freddy Krueger). All a big coincidence? Or could I be married to a mass murderer and not know it?

He doesn't like the sight of blood. He barely knows how to use a power drill, let alone a chainsaw. He doesn't own a hockey mask, but does own 4 ref jerseys. He's very skilled at catching flies out of the air with his bare hands, but doesn't like to hunt. He's a bit on the mild mannered side, except when it comes to USU or Jazz basketball. He doesn't like horror movies, or any other movies for that matter. Nope, I don't think he's a mass murderer.

Either way, Happy Birthday to a wonderful husband and daddy! We all love you very much, mass murderer or not!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jason!! Hope you have a fabulous day!!!

Sheryl said...

Happy Birthday Jason. You and Ian share the same birthday. Ian was even born on a Friday!! Someday when we are all living closer will have to have a party together.

Di said...

Jason doesn't seem the mass murderer type to me either. Interesting coincidence though. Happy birthday Jason!

Misty said...

Mass murderer or not... We love you Jay... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Misty said...

Oh and PS.... I just had to say you guys crack us up..... all 5 of you. We need to get together... as soon as Keanon is over his RSV that is :( oh and I have great admiration for you Erika... we only spent one night up at primary's this last week for RSV and I thought I would go crazy!

trishanna said...

or you sure hes not a mass murderer? I saw him outside the other day with a shovel and a mean look on his face (maybe he was just shoveling snow...)

Stat Aggie said...

Good thing we ended up playing ball at our church that night instead of joining inon that "murder in the dark" game they had going on at the old herriman building. That could have been fun!

Anonymous said...

explains so much....