Please tell me you people watch the Celebrity Apprentice! Last night's episode was totally worth staying up until 11:30 to watch. I know most of you DVR it, so I won't spoil it for you if you haven't had the chance to see it yet, but man, the drama! And can I just take this opportunity to say that I have lost all respect for Melissa Rivers. Not that I've ever really thought of her as a major role model in my life or anything, but I used to think she was talented. Now I just think she's a spoiled brat with a weird face. Those of you who have it DVR'd, put the kids down for a nap and watch it right now! Then tell me what you think!
6 comments:
Seriously! Talk about a victom complex. I thought she was going to go around and shoot the place up. Remind me never to play a board game with her. Do you think Joan will come back?
If Joan doesn't come back, then I've lost all respect for her, too. I mean, come on! Your kid is in her mid 40's! Time for her to grow up!
I do think Joan will come back, though. I just wonder what they are all thinking now that they can watch the footage and see how ridiculous the whole thing looked to us normal people.
I have lost any respect for both regardless of what happens. I lost all for Clint. I think that he is an absolute stuck up, conceded, egocentric jerk. But that is just me. I am pulling for Jesse he cracks me up.
Jesse's my man! He's the only decent person in the group and I really hope he wins! And to think, I'd never even heard of him before this!
Oh, and I'm with ya on Clint. Who does he think he is? George Strait?
Holy Crap! Reality TV is awesome for the psycho's that are on these shows. First we have psycho deaf kid on the Amazing Race, then there's Samuri Warrior "Coach" from Survivor who thinks he was captured by a tribe of Amazon natives years ago, and now Melissa Rivers. At first I was on her side, now I understand that she and her mom can't hack it when things don't go their way.
I do dvr it - and YES - she is the worst kind of diva/celebrity/spoiled brat imaginable - and her mom is just like her - two peas in a pod. They created the monsters in each other. Sure glad I get to be with cute lil monsters at home and not big, powerful, mean ones in the workplace!
Post a Comment