Monday, July 6, 2009

The Dark Side of KSL Classifieds

You all know how much I love checking KSL classifieds. It is a place where buyers and sellers come together in a glorious partnership that doesn't include sales tax or shipping charges. It is where one man's trash is another man's treasure, and you don't have to get up at 7:00 am on a Saturday morning and leave the comfort of your pajamas to find your trashy treasure. It is where we are trying to sell our Jimmy (let me know if you're interested, wink wink).

There are some fabulous deals to be had on KSL. But once in a while you come across something so terrifying, so emotionally distressing, you wonder if you'll ever be able to shop KSL again. So, without further delay, here is my top pick for Scary KSL Ad of the Week:

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=7092774&lpid=0&cat=534

I dare you to find anything more horrifying! Go!

16 comments:

Misty Moncur said...

Yikes, because at least one of the pictures didn't even have the headboard in it. Good to know there's lots of room to "move around" with a headboard that size. Ick.

Leslie said...

That is very disturbing. She must think very highly of herself, usually you only picture what you are trying to sell. Does the freaky Chinese looking thing come with it?

Erika W said...

It better for that price! 900 bucks for a crappy bed! Maybe it comes with the lady, too.

Kjersty said...

Is she a hooker? She kind of looks like one of those tacky hookers on TV. I don't understand how they think the lady will help sell the bed... She is really creepy. I give a diddo to Erika... it is the creepiest thing on KSL

Lindsey said...

Oh man, Oh man! I am sitting trying to laugh silently at those pictures so I don't wake up Hailie...and it's not that easy! Those are just too funny! I need to definately show those to Bri!

Lindsey said...

What the freak? No pun intended.

Erika W said...

Seriously! I found that at about 11:30 last night and was laughing so hard I woke Jason up. He was very confused as to why I was looking at creepy looking Asian women posing on an ugly bed on KSL at 11:30.

Kristin Sokol said...

Classic. Dirks Bently says it bestm "God is great, beer is good and people are crazy."

Misty Moncur said...

I thought it was Bucky Covington said that. Yes, Bucky.

I was thinking, maybe someone should call on the bed and see what all comes with it. Just in case we want to buy it.

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

I just about wet my pants! Oh WOW. Thanks Erika-I needed that today! (:

Sterling said...

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=7010177&lpid=&cat=264

Erika W said...

Once again, Sterling, you've outdone me on the KSL thing. First that awesome stroller you found, now this very desperate woman. I didn't think there could be a woman more desperate than that Chinese lady, but you've found one. Nice job!

trishanna said...

i couldnt find the add! it mustof been pulled dang it!

Erika W said...

I found the new one just for you, Trish.

Di said...

Hey I have some book cases I need to sell. Maybe I'll slap on some eyeliner and a tanktop and try my hand at creepy & awkward poses. Whatever works.

Deirdra said...

So I'm pretty sure she is selling more than the bed, seriously almost bride of frankenstein scary. YIKES! Oh so funny.