I have a wonderful description of myself that you could give to police to help with my search. We were playing this silly "What if" game with our kids the other day and Jason asked Alayna what she would do if she got separated from me at the grocery store. She said she would find a worker and tell them she was looking for her mom, and then she described me as such, "She has brown hair that is straight, some beautiful eyes, and really big hands."
OK, straight brown hair is a for sure. Beautiful eyes, debatable, but I'll take it. But big hands? I've never thought of myself as having giant mutations for hands, but apparently they are big enough to stand out as an identifiable physical feature to aid the cashier at Smith's in locating me amongst all the normal-handed shoppers. Add "humongous mits" to my list of things to be self-conscious about.
Baby trey
14 years ago
7 comments:
Hey there man hands.
I'm sure they are big hands to such small hands like Alayna's. You are so petite I don't think anything on you could be called big. I love kids descriptions. Straight brown hair and beautiful eyes is quite descriptive though. Cute :-D
I've had that Violent Femmes song in my head ever since: Big Hands I Know Your the One...
Well, Erika, I wasn't going to say anything, but since it's already come out and all...
Totally kidding. I've never thought your hands looked anything other than average sized.
hahaha. That's hilarious! High-Five!
Too cute! I will have to ask my kids the same question.
I smile - - I laugh - - I shake my head...Kids...what'cha gonna do?
Post a Comment